Annual Arbor Day Tree Sale
The City of Blaine Public Works Department is holding the annual Arbor Day Tree Sale on May 8, 2021.
This year due to the pandemic some changes have been made in the process for the safety of employees and the residents of Blaine.
- The sale is open to Blaine residents only.
- Residents are limited to 2 trees per household.
- Trees are bare-root and do not come with a warranty.
- 2021 Purchase and Pickup Procedures
2021 Purchase and Pickup Procedures
- Residents must purchase trees in advance online only at BlaineMN.gov/ArborDayTreeSale.
- Residents will pickup trees on May 8 at
Blaine Public Works Facility
1801 - 101st Avenue NE
Download Directions (PDF)
- Safety measures in place during the pickup process have been put in place to assure everyone’s health.
- Blaine employees will follow all COVID Preparedness Plan processes and procedures.
- There will be no cash/check exchange between employees and residents. All purchases must be made online in advance.
- The City will not reimburse or refund any payment for trees for any reason.
- An electronic copy or paper copy of the tree purchase receipt/confirmation is needed to verify purchase and pickup of trees. No paper will exchange hands.
- Resident(s) will remain inside vehicle at all times.
- Vehicles will enter the north shop through the west doors and stop in loading area. Once loaded, the vehicle will proceed out the east doors.
- Garage doors will remain open at all times which has been approved to simulate an outdoor atmosphere.
- Employees will bag the purchased trees and place them into the vehicle.
- Face masks are required anytime your vehicle window is down and you are interacting with City of Blaine staff.