The City Clerk's Office processes certain business licenses such as tobacco, alcohol, massage, peddlers and solicitors. Because many of licenses require background investigations and/or City Council approval, we recommend that you submit your application and payment 10-20 days prior to when you want to begin your activity. The City does not issue general business licenses.
Please select a category from the left for license applications. For more information, contact Linda Sapp.
- 3.2 Malt - Off-Sale Liquor
- 3.2 Malt - On-Sale Liquor
- Brew Pub - Off-Sale Liquor
- Brew Pub - On-Sale Liquor
- Club/Tavern/Public Drinking Liquor
- Intoxicating - Off-Sale Liquor
- Intoxicating - On-Sale Liquor
- Small Brewer - Off-Sale Liquor
- Tap Room Liquor
- Temporary 3.2 Malt - On-Sale Liquor
- Wine - On-Sale Liquor