Garbage Hauler License
Review and Prepare
The following documents need to be available for upload during the online application process. Please note, documents need to be in a PDF format.
- Certificate of Liability Insurance
- Garbage Hauler Application Fee
- License Fee $75 (due at time of application)
The following will need to be mailed to:
City of Blaine
10801 Town Square Drive NE
Blaine MN 55449
- License or Permit Bond in a minimum of $2,500 covering the current license period.
Are you a new user?If no, continue to step 3.
If yes, create an account.
New users to the system need to create an account. Please select create an account.
Having trouble creating an account? Detail instructions are available here, IMS account creation information.
Once you have gathered the necessary documents above and have created an account, you are ready to begin the online application process.
Please note the following:
- Once the application is started, the system will not allow you to go back to a previous page, you must continue through the entire application.
- Once you have completed and uploaded all required documents, a review page allows you to go back and edit any part of the application.
- Any question or upload with a red asterisk (*) is required.
Review and Payment Process
- Garbage Hauler Application Fees
- License Fee $75
- Fees are payable online during the application process, please have payment information ready.
- Application review takes up to 60 business days.