Review and Prepare
The following documents need to be available for upload during the online application process. Please note, documents need to be in a PDF format.
- Background Investigation Release Form (PDF)
- Driver's License
(color copy front only)
- Certificate of Liability Insurance
Please Note:Contractors applying for permits on behalf of a homeowner must setupan iMS Account and a Pro Accountbefore continuing with the permit process.
Are you a new user?
If no, continue to step 3.
Please note, homeowner's
If yes, create an account.
New users to the system need to create an account. Please select create an account.
Having trouble creating an account? Detail instructions are available here, iMS account creation information.
Already have an account?
Create a PRO Account
A PRO account is for contractors that require any city or state license or registration.
Please note, Architects are able to apply for a permit for new commercial buildings without being a PRO account.
Having trouble creating a PRO account? Detail instructions are available:
Once you have gathered the necessary documents above and have created an account, you are ready to begin the online application process.
Please note the following:
- Once the application is started, the system will not allow you to go back to a previous page, you must continue through the entire application.
- Once you have completed and uploaded all required documents, a review page allows you to go back and edit any part of the application.
- Any question or upload with a red asterisk (*) is required.
Review and Payment Process
- Circus/Carnival License Application Fee - $200
(includes the first day, due at time of application submittal)
- $100 each additional day
- Denied License Fee + $25
- Application Review Period - 45 business days