Temporary Nursery License
Review and Prepare
The following documents need to be available for upload during the online application process. Please note, documents need to be in a PDF format.
- Certificate of liability insurance
- Layout of Greenhouse
- State of Minnesota Agriculture Certificate
- Temporary Nursery Application Fee - $400
Are you a new user?
If no, continue to step 3.
If yes, create an account.
New users to the system need to create an account. Please select create an account.Having trouble creating an account? Detail instructions are available here, iMS account creation information.
Once you have gathered the necessary documents above and have created an account, you are ready to begin the online application process.
Please note the following:
- Once the application is started, the system will not allow you to go back to a previous page, you must continue through the entire application.
- Once you have completed and uploaded all required documents, a review page allows you to go back and edit any part of the application.
- Any question or upload with a red asterisk (*) is required.
Review and Payment Process
- Temporary Nursery License Application Fee: $400
- Fees are payable online during the application process, please have payment information ready.
- License good for 75 days from the date of issuance.