A permit is required for installing new manufactured homes, re-roofing, re-siding, door/window replacements, and all alteration/remodel/repairs of manufactured homes. This permit does not include plumbing and mechanical work on existing homes, or decks/ramps and sheds/garages/carports.
- Step 1 - Review and Prepare
- Step 2 - Create an Account
- Step 3 - Apply
- Step 4 - Review and Payment
- Step 5 - Schedule an Inspection
Please review the information packets below:
- Manufactured Home Correct Appliance Installations For Manufactured Homes Handout (PDF)
- Manufactured Homes General Information (PDF)ove this file
The following documents need to be available for upload during the online application process. Please note, all documents need to be in a PDF format.
Please Note:Contractors applying for permits on behalf of a homeowner must setupan iMS Account and a Pro Accountbefore continuing with the permit process.
Are you a new user?
If no, continue to step 3 on the left.
If yes, create an account.
New users to the system need to create an account. Please select create an account.
Creating a New User in iMS and iMS TipsHaving trouble creating an account? Detail instructions are available here, iMS account creation information.
Already have an account?
Create a PRO Account
A PRO account is for contractors that require any city or state license or registration.
Please note, Architects are able to apply for a permit for new commercial buildings without being a PRO account.
Creating a Pro Account in iMS
Having trouble creating a PRO account? Detail instructions are available:
- When scheduling inspections, please plan at least three to four business days ahead.
- Please note, during the busy construction months longer delays may occur.
Information needed before calling to schedule an inspection:
- Permit number.
- Address for the job site.
- Inspection type.
- If you are the homeowner, the name of contractor doing the work is needed.
Login to IMS Account and go to your dashboard.
On your Dashboard, go to My Inspections.
- A list of required inspections can be viewed along with the instructions on how to schedule.
- A City of Blaine Manufactured Home Installation permit is required for all manufactured home installations.
- A temporary winter installation permit is required after November 15 in accordance with State guidelines.