All participants are expected to exhibit appropriate behavior at all times while participating, spectating or attending any program or activity conducted or sponsored by the City of Blaine Parks Department. The following guidelines are designed to provide safe and enjoyable activities for all participants:
- Show respect to all participants and program staff.
- Take direction from program staff/supervisors.
- Refrain from using abusive or foul language.
- Refrain from causing bodily harm to self, other participants or program staff/supervisors.
- Refrain from damaging equipment, supplies or facilities.
Failure to follow these rules may result in suspension of participation. The City of Blaine Parks Department strives to make your participation fun-filled, rewarding, educational and safe. We thank you in advance for your cooperation.