Lochness Park is home to Blaine's disc golf course. The park is located on the east side of Lexington Avenue, just a quarter mile north of 109th Avenue. This 9-hole course is designed to challenge the recreational to the professional disc golfers. Three tee box locations for each hole match the golfer's skill level.
The green/recreational tee plays 2,665 feet, the red/intermediate tee plays 3,596 feet and the blue/professional tee plays a whopping 4,468 feet. Before packing up your discs and heading out to the course please keep in mind the following:
- Across any asphalt path is out of bounds.
- Water is out of bounds.
- Left of white markers (hole Number 4 only) is out of bounds.
- Pedestrians always have the right of way.
- Please pick up your litter.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited in the park.
- Please report all inappropriate or suspicious behavior immediately by calling 911.
- Dogs must be leashed or under the immediate area and command of its owner.
For more information, please contact the Parks Department.
View Disc Golf Location Map