Pheasant Ridge Drive and Lexington Avenue Intersection Reconstruction
- This week the contractor reclaimed the bituminous and removed the gravel along with the curb and gutter all on the north side of Pheasant Ridge Drive.
- Next week (9/23-9/27) the contractor is scheduled to install some of the new storm sewer and make a water main connection also on the north side of Pheasant Ridge Drive.
Phase 2 – start October 10, 2019
- Reclaim pavement
- Underground utilities
- Concrete curb
- Shape gravel base and place asphalt
- Boulevard and median restoration
- Place final asphalt and striping
- Signal modification
Tentative Project Completion – November 15, 2019
Anoka County Projects
The Anoka County Highway Department also has road projects impacting the City of Blaine. To learn more about those projects read the Anoka County Construction Weekly.
MnDot is also working in the area this year. Most notably is the 35W MnPASS project.