You are receiving this email because you are a currently licensed contractor with the City of Blaine. On October 5, the City of Blaine is converting to the Intuitive Municipal Solutions (IMS) software system.
IMS has many benefits including online submittal and payments, ability to view previously issued permits, and instant inspection result notifications.
The online application portal will be open starting at 7AM on October 5, 2020. Starting on October 5, you need to go to BlaineMN.gov/IMS and register as a new user and become an IMS pro by resubmitting license and insurance information.
You will not be able to apply for new permits until you complete this process. If you have an existing open permit(s), it is important to register ASAP. This will allow you to utilize the benefits of IMS such as instant inspection notifications by email.
Please note that you will not be charged any licensing fees if you have a current paid City of Blaine license.
Prior to going to BlaineMN.gov/IMS to become an IMS registered user and pro, you will need to have the following information and documents ready to enter/upload. Please refer to the attached license requirements for complete submittal requirements.
- Minnesota Tax Identification Number
- Federal Tax Identification Number
- Current general liability insurance certificate with a minimum of $500,000 coverage showing Blaine Building Inspections as certificate holder.
- License fee payment
- When applicable, current Worker’s Compensation Certificate with a minimum of $500,000 coverage showing Blaine Building Inspections as certificate holder.
- When applicable, current state issued bond or state issued pipe layer card or state issued SSTS License.
For more information on becoming an IMS user and registered IMS pro, visit BlaineMN.gov/IMSProHelp.