Want to Win A Gift Card to a Blaine Small Business?
Want to support your local Blaine small businesses while competing to win a gift card to your favorite Blaine small business? Join us by promoting Blaine small businesses on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram the week of May 2-8, 2021. The more categories you complete the more entries in the gift card drawing you will get.
Rules and Logistics
All entries must include:
- A photo of your visit to the Blaine small business, your photo can include a selfie of you at the business, a purchase you made at the business, or you and friends/family having a great time at the business.
- The name of the small business.
- The category of your photo. (eg. my pet’s favorite Blaine small business)
- Our hashtag #BlaineSmallBiz.
- Must tag the city’s social media page.
- Yes it looks like a bingo board. No you do not need to get bingo to enter.
- All visits must be made and posted between May 2-8, 2021.
- If a business is not accepting visitors due to COVID restrictions or does not welcome the public as part of their daily operations, we will accept a photo from the outside of the building.
- A small business is defined as a company with 500 employees or less but does not include national chains, franchises, or multi-level marketing corporations. Winners will be contacted via social media and will be able to pick up their gift card at Blaine City Hall.