22-05: 89th Avenue and Davenport Area Street Reconstructions
- Baltimore Street from 85th Avenue to 89th Avenue
- Davenport Street from 85th Avenue to 89th Avenue
- 89th Avenue from Central Avenue (MN-65) to Davenport Street
- 87th Avenue from Central Avenue (MN-65) to Hastings Street
- Eldorado Street from 85th Avenue to 87th Avenue
- Goodhue Street from 85th Avenue to 87th Avenue
- Goodhue Street from 87th Avenue to northerly dead end
- Jenkins Court from 85th Avenue to the cul de sac
Project Status as of 5/19/2023
The project consists of five phases which can be seen on the project phasing map. Phase 1 was completed in 2022, with phases 2-5 being constructed in 2023.
Construction completed in 2022.
Construction activities during the week of May 22 will include:
- Street grading
- Installation of concrete curb and gutter
The first lift of bituminous pavement for Phase 2 is scheduled for the week of May 29.
Construction is anticipated to begin the week of May 22 and will include:
- Spot concrete curb and gutter replacement
- Restoration of boulevards and street sign improvements
- Placement of bituminous sealcoat (underseal)
The top lift of bituminous pavement for Phase 3 is scheduled for the week of May 29.
Construction is anticipated to begin the week of June 19 (subject to change).
If you have any questions regarding the project, please contact Bolton & Menk inspector Travis Pearl at 612-599-3191 or email@example.com.
For more information, visit BlaineMN.gov/22-05.