View all facilities
Lakeside Commons Park & Beach
- Beach / Splash Pad / Dock
- Picnic Shelters
- Picnic Tables
2020 Beach Season Status
The beach at Lakeside Commons Park is currently closed. Factors impacting the decision to keep the beach closed include the ability to hire staff, the financial impacts in the current economy, public health considerations, and public safety impacts. Once large gatherings of more than 250 people at non-critical or non-essential locations such as a beach are allowed, then the Blaine City Council will need to determine if the city can and should open the beach this summer.
Park Amenities feature public beach, splash pad, beach house, boathouse with concessions, playground, volleyball court and a rentable picnic pavilion.
Rentals available during boathouse hours.
- Chess pieces for stone chess tables
Parking permits are required for all vehicles. Permits are available onsite. Blaine residents are free with proof of residency. Non-residents are $5 per day or $25 for a season pass. Cash, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover are accepted.
Lakeside Commons Park is located off on Lakes Parkway east just ¾ of a mile east from Radisson Road.
Cash, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover are accepted for parking, concessions, and rentals.
Lakeside Commons Park Rules
- Beach Hours: 10AM - 8PM
- Warning: No lifeguard on duty, swim at your own risk.
- Children under 12 years of age must be actively supervised by an adult.
- All children requiring diapers must have diapers exclusively made for swimming.
- No hanging on the buoys or ropes.
- No swimming outside established hours or outside the designated swimming area.
- No inflatable or buoyant objects, except for U.S Coast Guard approved life jackets or vests.
- No pets allowed on the swimming beach premises, except for those used for seeing-eye or disability assistance animals.
- No littering, glass bottles, or sharp objects allowed on the beach or swim area. Please keep the beach clean.
- No smoking on the beach or swim area.
Violators of city ordinance #10-2206 are subject to penalties. Thank you for your cooperation.