Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Finance & Utility Billing

  1. Billing inquiry form.
  2. Charitable Gambling Tax Funds Application
  3. Meter Reading Submission

    Use this form to submit a city requested water meter reading.

  4. Move Out Request Form

    This form is used to request a termination of Utility Services billed by the City of Blaine.

  1. Blaine Organics Sign Up Form
  2. Direct Payment Form
  3. Move In Request Form

    This form will inform the Utility Billing staff to start utility services. You should only used if you are the owner of the property.... More…

  4. Trash concern form.


  1. Map and GIS Data Request

    Form to request GIS data or maps

Housing Grants

  1. Front Door Grant Application

    Receive a grant of up to $5,000 to improve the curb appeal of your home. Funds are limited. Projects must include at least one... More…

  2. Manufactured Home Beautification Grant Application
  3. Rental Property Grant Application
  1. Major Remodeling Grant Application
  2. Reimbursement Request

    An inspector from the Blaine EDA will need to inspect the home to confirm the project was completed as described in the grant... More…

Impressions of Blaine

  1. Large Format Submittal Form

    Submittal form for the Impressions of Blaine seasonal photo contest.

  1. Photo Submittal Form

    Submittal form for the Impressions of Blaine seasonal photo contest.

Parks and Recreation

  1. Contact Us
  2. Event Sponsor Form

    Sponsor form for Park and Recreation events

  3. MAYC Information Request Form
  4. PlayNet Participant Survey

    PlayNet Participant Survey

  5. World Fest Food Vendor Application

    World Fest is an annual event celebrating diversity through food, music, art, and friendship. Blaine World Fest is a tasting event... More…

  1. Craft Fair Vendor Application
  2. Home Alone Program Survey 2

    Home Alone Program Survey

  3. PlayNet Emergency Form
  4. World Fest Exhibitor Booth Application

    Form for groups to reserve space for World Fest

  5. World Fest Sponsor

    Sponsor form for World Fest


  1. Heart Safe Community AED Registration

    Registration form for AEDs.

  2. Thank a Cop
  1. Hire an Off-Duty Officer

    Request for Reimbursable Police Services

Safety Services

  1. School Bus Stop Arm Violation Online Report

    This form is for transportation companies only. All others should call 911 or 763-427-1212.

  1. Traffic Complaints